1. Look at your teachers when they are talking.
2. Think about what you teacher is saying.
3. Sit in a listening position.
4. Do class work during class time.
5. Ask question when you do no understand.
6. Answer questions in class.
7. Complete homework accuretely and on time.
8. Study for tests.
9. Ask a parent to quiz you for your tests.
We wish all of our students good luck in the upcoming school year. Remember we want to check your grades at the end of each quarter.
Also remember that Mrs. Cathy and I are both teachers and are very willing to help anyone with questions on their homework/schoolwork. Have Fun!